E-scooters have become increasingly popular in recent years, primarily in large cities, where they are a practical and environmentally friendly alternative to cars or public transport. However, not all are the same: If you are looking for one fast and powerful If you want an example that can also handle longer distances, you should take a closer look at the following 50 mph e-scooters. Please note, however, that in this country the vehicles are generally not street legal and therefore may not be used on public roads.
The best 80 km/h (50 mph) e-scooters!
50 mph is about 80 km/h, which is a hefty speed for an e-scooter. Not only can you drive quickly through the city, but you can also keep up on country roads or cycle paths. You could even keep up with it on the motorway and probably overtake many saddles uphill! Of course, you must always observe the applicable traffic rules and safety regulations in your country, as well as one Helmet and protective clothing carry. Also, you should before the purchase inform you whether you need approval or insurance for such an e-scooter.
Our list of 80 km/h scooters!
To make your selection easier, we have put together what we believe are the best 50 mph e-scooters currently on the market for you. In addition to speed, we also have other important criteria such as: Reach, battery capacity, Weight, Brakes, suspension and Price taken into account. Here are our top 5:
- Dualtron Thunder: The e-scooter is a real powerhouse that can reach up to 85 km/h. It has a 5400W motor and a 60V 35Ah battery that allows a range of up to 120km. The Dualtron Thunder also has hydraulic disc brakes, adjustable suspension and folding handlebars. However, it weighs an impressive 43 kg and costs around 4000 euros.
- Kaabo Wolf Warrior 11+: This is also very fast and powerful, with a top speed of 80 km/h and a 5400 W motor. It has a 60 V 35 Ah battery, which should enable a range of up to 150 km. The Kaabo Wolf Warrior 11+ also has hydraulic disc brakes, front and rear shock absorption and a folding frame. It weighs a hefty 46 kg and costs around EUR 3000.
- Zero 11X: The e-scooter is another candidate for the fastest e-scooter on the market, with a top speed of 95 km/h. It has a 5600 W motor and a 72 V 32 Ah battery that allows a range of up to 100 km. The Zero 11X also has hydraulic disc brakes, adjustable suspension and folding handlebars. It weighs 52 kg and costs around EUR 3500.
- Rion RE90: It's a real eye-catcher, with a futuristic design and carbon fiber construction. It is also quite fast, with a top speed of 90 km/h. It has a 4000 W motor and a 72 V 25 Ah battery, which is said to have a range of up to 80 km. The Rion RE90 also has hydraulic disc brakes and air suspension. It only weighs 25 kg, but it is also expensive: it costs around 6000 euros.
- Nanrobot RS7: It is a solid all-rounder that offers a good balance between speed, range and price. It can travel up to 70 km/h and has a 3200 W motor. It also has a 60 V 31 Ah battery, which enables a range of up to 100 km. The Nanrobot RS7 also has hydraulic disc brakes, front and rear shock absorption and folding handlebars. It weighs 36 kg and costs around 2000 EUR.
As you can see, there are some fierce 50 mph e-scooters on the market. However, they are not suitable for everyone as they place high demands on driving experience, safety and budget. However, if you choose such an e-scooter, you can look forward to an exciting and extremely fast driving experience.
other related posts
Our tuning magazine has countless other reports for two-wheelers in stock. We regularly deal with the topic of e-bikes, pedelecs and ATV tuning. Just click HERE and look around.