- Base: Stewart & Stevenson M1078 4 × 4 truck with diesel engine and all-wheel drive (nickname WAZIMU)
- previous use in the US military
- functional cabin with bright living space
- Rebuilding costs about 37.000 USD including M1078
- Wooden floors, LED light accents, passage from the cab to the stern, fold-up bed, bathroom with shower, toilet, solar panels on the roof to recharge the lithium-ion batteries (provide power for the air conditioning and heating)
If we get more details about the M1078 military truck as WAZUM offroad camper there will be an update for this report. You will be informed if yours is just ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
Of course that had not happened yet!
tuningblog has many more news around the topic Camping and RV at the beginning. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Our focus is especially on converted Campers & mobile homes. That means you will find less reports on classic standard motorhomes here but much more we try to present specially modified copies that show that the subject Tuning is represented in the camping & RV scene. Following an excerpt of the last campers and campers:
the M1078 military truck as an off-road motorhome
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.