We have just discovered a Ferrari 458 Spider wrapped completely in black on the website of the Swiss tuner “cartech.ch”. We thought that we would present you the open Italian, even if we have only little technical information available so far. What is certain is that the manufacturer ADV.1 Wheels was chosen for the wheelset, and the type ADV05 was built in matt black. Through the rims you can see the striking yellow painted brake calipers of the brake system and these are the only color touch on the Italian. We are not entirely sure whether the 458 has also been lowered slightly, but if you look at the small distance from the top edge of the tire to the wheel arch, you can assume that it is. Since the owner wanted almost all details in black, the red taillights had to give way. The decision was made for taillights completely wrapped in black from the Ferrari tuner Noivitec, which round off the rear of the 458. There isn't much more to say about the car so we leave it with the pictures. Of course, if we receive specific information, there will be, as always, an update for this report. The best thing is to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
These are the changes to the Ferrari 458 Spider:
- ADV.1 Wheels type ADV05 in matt black (approx. 21 & 20 inches)
- Brake calipers painted yellow
- Novitec taillights in black
- possibly lowering (sport springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, Airride air suspension, with standard air suspension possibly by adjusting the electronics - more information is not available)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And we also have a few other vehicles from cartech, the following is a small excerpt:
ADV.1 Wheels & Novitec Parts
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.