News from the Speed District team. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Speed District is a modified BMW M3 F80 that we saw in November 2014 580PS noticed. Now the car has received a new set of 19 inch HRE Wheels P44SC alloy wheels and can look forward to a second post on tuningblog.eu. Incidentally, this car is also in the beautiful color Yas Marina Blue, just like the one presented yesterday BMW M4 F82 from tuner PSI and also presented yesterday BMW M4 F82 with Vossen Wheels. We know a few details about tuning the BMW M3 F80. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photo: Speed District)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (sport springs, coil springs or coilover !?)
- possibly an increase in performance - chip tuning, tuning box (580PS and 847NM)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- Carbon front spoiler
- Carbon rear spoiler lip
- Carbon rear diffuser
- 19 inch HRE P44SC alloy wheels (dimensions unknown)
- black BMW M Performance Parts kidneys and gills
- yellow calipers
- Brembo brake system
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.