Reading time <1 minute
News on the Facebook timeline around Alex Bellus Photography. The following Photos we discovered on the social media channel of the tuner and need it she just show you guys. You can see a perfectly restored and tuned 1965 Chevrolet Corvette. Alex Bellus did not really post many details, so we have to "guess" something about the changes to the car. Unfortunately, we do not know who is responsible for this extensive restoration. One thing is for sure, in my opinion the car tops them Chevrolet Corvette Type C2 with 460 PS LT1 V8 C7 engine once again clearly. What we were able to find out and have recognized ourselves, we provide you with a small summary below. Should you discover any further changes, we would be happy if you let us know in the "comment box", we will of course include them in the post.
(Photos: Alex Bellus Photography)
These are the details we know:
- possibly a performance increase (information is still pending)
- silver paint
- black details
- Interior with black leather
- handmade instrument panel with modern instruments
- 572 Cl engine
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Six-piston Wilwood brake system
- Billet carburetor system
- 19-inch alloy wheels in front and 20-inches in the back (Billet Specialties)
- Michelin Pilot Sport tires
- Coilover fully adjustable
- Exhaust system with black ceramic coating
We have written to the tuner and asked if he can send us more details about the conversion.
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.