Reading time 2 Minutes
The team around the tuner Turner Motorsport has just published a new project. A BMW X5M from the current F85 series came into consideration as the basis. After the tuning cure that the car was allowed to endure, the BMW X5M F85 is now much more exciting and individual than the production version. If you are also the proud owner of a BMW X5M, Turner Motorsport should be an interesting starting point when it comes to making the car stand out from the crowd. As for the changes made to the BMW X5M, we have already learned the first details. As always, we have listed what we know below for you in a summary. But if you discover any other changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: Turner Motorsport)
These are the details of the vehicle:
- Long Beach Blue Metallic paint
- Forgeline GT1 Forged Monoblock wheels (front wheels 21 x 10 inches and rear 21 × 12 inches)
- H&R springs (1,3 inches lower front and rear)
- darkened windows at the back
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.