New wheels for this Range Rover from the rim manufacturer Vossen Wheels from Miami (Florida). The owner of this Range Rover has chosen a much nicer alternative to the standard alloy wheels with the set of Vossen Wheels CV4 22 inch alloy wheels in black. By the way, we already have the rim type on the HONDA ACCORD and the Ferrari 458 Novitec seen. It's fascinating that a rim is just as suitable on a super sports car as it is on a big SUV! We know a few technical details about the Vossen Wheels wheelset and also about the other modifications to the car. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary. Unfortunately, we have only received the pictures and an extremely short "short version" from Vossen Wheels so that we cannot list all the details yet, sorry for that.
(Photos: Vossen Wheels)
These are the previously known data for the Range Rover. Please note that we can only identify the changes based on the pictures and thus everything is more or less "guessed":
- unknown lowering (as soon as we have received information we will inform you)
- black discs all around (subtly tinted in front)
- possibly an increase in performance (as soon as we have received information we will inform you)
- Tires 275 / 40 R22 108Y Cross Contact LX Sport
- Vossen Wheels CV4 22 inch aluminum wheels in black (exact dimensions unfortunately unknown)
Certainly there will be new information soon and certainly new pictures and Videos in the net. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put this online and inform you about it.