Reading time 2 Minutes
The team around the tuner Romeo Ferraris Srl has set up a new project. The small Fiat 500 that we saw in January was again tuned Ferrari 458 Italia Style & 210PS by Romeo Ferraris Srl were allowed to marvel and which, with the new options, is much more exciting and individual than the production model and is sure to generate a lot of feedback from potential buyers. By the way, who is of the opinion that the 210PS of the above Romeo Ferraris Cinquone S For such a small vehicle would have to be enough said that the tuner has refilled again and the current version with 248PS and stylish Lambo Doors compete. We already know a few details about tuning the Fiat 500. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Romeo Ferraris Srl)
That's us known More deets:
- Base: Fiat 500 Abarth
- darkened windows
- Performance increase on 248PS & 300 Nm torque
- 0 acceleration to 100 km / h in 5,5 seconds
- Top speed over 240 km / h
- Bilstein sports suspension
- Brembo brakes (305 x 28 mm, floating brake discs, 4 piston calipers)
- Alloy wheels 18 inches
- Tires 215 / 35 / 18
- centrally mounted double exhaust pipes,
- Doors that open upwards (Lambo style)
- green metallic foil (possibly painting)
- Leather seats and leather steering wheel
- many elements made of carbon (air inlets, mirror caps, headlight covers etc.)
- Weight 1.100 kg (+ 50kg convertible)
- Price for the pictured vehicle approx. 75.000 €
That's us unknown More deets:
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.