The team around the tuner Lumma Design has just published a new project. As a basis, the Range Rover Sport in the top engine in the form of the SVR with 5.0 liter V8 and standard 550PS came into consideration. After the tuning cure that the car was allowed to endure, the next to the known CLR RS body kit The Range Rover Sport SVR also comes with a significant increase in performance to an impressive 680PS and is now much more exciting and individual than the production version. If you are also the proud owner of a Range Rover Sport SVR, Lumma Design should be an interesting starting point when it comes to setting the car apart from the crowd and missing a decent performance boost. As for the changes made to the 680PS Range Rover Sport SVR, we have already learned the first details. As always, we have listed what we know below for you in a summary. But if you discover any other changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: Lumma Design)
These are the details about the Range Rover Sport SVR:
- Basis: Range Rover Sport SVR top model
- green accents on the outside of the wagon and inside
- CLR RS carbon body kit (modified bumper with daytime running lights, LED lights, modified radiator grille, modified front spoiler, fender flares all around, new side skirts, new rear diffuser, roof and tailgate spoiler)
- CLR 22 inch aluminum wheels in black
- 305 / 35-22 tires all around
- two-tone leather and Alcantara upholstery inside
- contrast stitching
- Carbon or aluminum trims
- Aluminum pedals and footrest
- Sport exhaust system made of stainless steel with on request individual tailpipes
- Performance increase from 550 PS to 680 PS (without EU approval, with 630PS approval - chip tuning and other upgrades currently unknown to us)
- 0-96 km / h in 4,5 seconds
- unknown subtle lowering (sport springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - info is pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.