News from the team around Spofec GmbH (by the way, belongs to the NOVITEC GROUP). The latest creation that we encountered from the sacred halls of Spofec GmbH is a modified Rolls-Royce Ghost Series II which can be called "Spofec Black One" and is available for the version with short or long wheelbase. After Spofec revised the ROLLS-ROYCE WRAITH Coupe had presented it was only a matter of time before the Rolls-Royce Ghost V-Spec received a replacement (or a successor) from 2014. We know a few details about tuning the Rolls-Royce Ghost SPOFEC Black One. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: NOVITEC GROUP)
These are the details we know:
- Matt gold-colored 22 inch aluminum rims (SPOFEC SP1 wheels in 9Jx22 inches at the front and 10.5Jx22 inches at the rear), also available in matt black or any other desired color
- standard chromed parts of the car were coated matt black
- SPOFEC lowering
- Performance increase (engine 6,6 liter V12
Biturbo) to 521 kW / 709 PS at 5.400 rpm and 974 Nm torque at 1.800 tours using the SPOFEC N-TRONIC performance module (for the 420 kW / 570 PS version, 504 kW / 685 PS at 5.400 rpm + maximum Torque from 780 Nm to 958 Nm available)
- 4,4 seconds from 0 - 100 km / h
- Maximum speed electronically limited to 250 km / h
- Body painted deep black
- SPOFEC sports exhaust system with 2 x black coated tailpipes (made entirely of stainless steel, five kilograms lighter, optionally also with exhaust flap control, engine sound can be selected from the cockpit by remote control)
- Aerodynamic components made of carbon (new front apron with integrated front spoiler, SPOFEC side skirts, three-part SPOFEC rear apron, rear spoiler lip (also in a carbon fiber version)
- High performance tires 265 / 35 ZR 22 front and 295 / 30 ZR 22 rear
- SPOFEC chassis module (for controlling the air suspension and for lowering it by approx. 40 millimeters)
- 38 kilograms lighter SPOFEC carbon-ceramic high-performance brake system (internally ventilated discs in 405 x 30 and 395 x 38 millimeters at the front and rear)
- Personalization of the interior in all possible colors and designs
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.