Reading time <1 minute
News from the team around HRE Performance Wheels. We discovered the following photo (photos) on the social media channel of the tuner and just had to show it to you. On display is a tuned Porsche 911 which has been given two different sets of wheels. What do you think, what's best for the 911er? Incidentally, we already know the RS102 from BMW i8 and BMW M3 F80. HRE Performance Wheels has not really posted many details, so we have to "guess" something about the changes to the Porsche 911. What we were able to find out and have recognized ourselves, we provide you with a small summary below.
(Photos): HRE Performance Wheels)
These are the details we know about Porsche 911:
- unknown lowering (Airride suspension or coilover !?)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase (information is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- HRE Performance Wheels Type P104 (Blue) & RS102 (Black)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.