News from a tuning and restoration team, unfortunately unknown to us. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls by the professionals is a modified Dodge-D200 Crew Cab, which still has the "old" look, but hides the modern technology of a Dodge Ram 2500 under the body. We already know a few details about tuning the Dodge-D200 Crew Cab. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Video: Jonathan Ward)
These are the details we know about the Dodge D200 Crew Cab:
- Base: Dodge-D200 Crew Cab built in 1964
- Body and interior unchanged - the rest has been modified
- modern suspension, brakes and mechanics from the Dodge RAM 2500
- 5.7-liter HEMI V8 with supercharger charging
- automatic transmission
- Hutchinson 17 inch rims
- Tire BF Goodrich A / T
- Suspension = Kore-Fox Racing
- Exhaust system made of stainless steel
- daytime running lights
- LED turn signal
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.