At the end of January 2016 the Russian tuner TOPCAR had one Hamann Spyridon Mercedes G63 AMG on site that we heard about for the first time that day. Not that the fiery red monster was even remotely overlooked, it also looked typically Russian in my opinion! My criticism does not apply to the changes made by the tuner Hamann, but solely to the fire-red paintwork with its white accents and, in my opinion, the boring standard rims. What is common in Russia is in Good Old Germany Not yet popular and so I think that the G63 from TopCar should definitely meet the tastes of very few in Germany. The situation is completely different with the current Hamann Mercedes G63 Spyridon in black from which Hamann published the days on his site. Visually slightly revised and equipped with chic black 24-inch aluminum rims, this black variant appears much more restrained and, thanks to the optically defused bonnet, also more harmonious. The guys around the Hamann Motorsport Team have lifted it "G" published 2 days ago and we are happy to give you the details. If you are thinking of buying a G63 AMG in the future or already own one, Hamann Motorsport is definitely an interesting starting point when it comes to differentiating the vehicle from the production model. As for the changes made to the optics or the technology, we have already been able to find out the first details. As usual, we have listed what we know below in a summary. If you discover any further changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: Hamann Motorsport)
Here are the details of the Hamann Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG Spyridon:
- Wide body kit (front apron including 2 LED daytime running lights, rear apron including diffuser, larger air intakes, radiator grille, bonnet, fender flares 4-part, side skirts including tailpipe trims made of silver anodized aluminum, roof spoiler, carbon mirror housing - 80 millimeters wider than the series)
- EDITION RACE ANODIZED multi-spoke alloy wheels (matt black, 24-inch wheels with 305 Vredestein tires)
- Rear silencer Supersound SPYRIDON Hamann with six tailpipes (3 x right and 3 x left, stainless steel)
- sport catalysts
- Hamann performance upgrade package (AMG G63 4MATIC W463, performance increase up to 650 PS / 478 kW at 5400 rpm. (Standard 544 PS / 400 kW at 5500 rpm.) Max.torque 900 Nm at 2200 - 4400 Rpm. (Series 760 Nm at 2000 - 4500 rpm.)
- Sport pedals
- Full leather interior (decorative stitching on the dashboard, seats, custom floor mats)
- Hamann sports suspension
- LED DOOR MOUNTING LIGHT WITH HAMANN LOGO
- HEADLIGHT COVERS INCLUDED DAYLIGHT DRL WITH FLASHER FUNCTION
- AIR DISCHARGES FOR MUDGUPS FRONT UP
- HAMANN PEGASUS emblem
- AIR HOUSINGS FOR BONNET
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them. It's best if you subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions. Maybe you also want to read a report from other car brands? Apart from the above manufacturer, you'll wonder what vehicles these days coilovers, alloy wheels, Chiptuning and the craziest foiling built in & attached. Have a look at the following manufacturers:
ALFA ROMEO, ALPINA, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROËN, DACIA, DAEWOO, DODGE, FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LANCIA, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, Maserati, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHIA, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW and for ALL your others.