YouTuber CarSpyMedia captured a BMW Alpina B8 with the cam at the Nürburgring. But not the old B8 based on the 3 series E36 with 4.6 liter V8 engine and 333 PS / 470 NM, but the new model based on the current BMW 8 series. Although Alpina will do without a coupé and convertible, the Alpina B8 "Gran Coupé" is a done deal. The Erlkönig video from CarSpyMedia shows the prototype and on the Nürburgring Nordschleife with only very little camouflage. And again it seems to be a vehicle that uses the M Sport package as a visual basis. In the end, too on the new Alpina B5 so. This emphasizes the sporty elegance of the 8 Series Gran Coupé and at the same time lacks the typical Alpina genes such as the rims in the Alpina Classic design or the additional front spoiler cannot. And the drive shouldn't come as a surprise either. Alpina relies on the V8, which also does its job in the refreshed B5 with 621 hp and 800 Newton meters of torque. It should go from 0 to 100 in the B8, thanks to xDrive all-wheel drive, in well under 4 seconds and the top speed will probably be well over 300 km / h.
What do we know so far?
- Name: Alpina B8 Gran Coupé 2021
- Platform: BMW 8er (internal name: G16 - Gran Coupé)
- The vehicle in the photo is a four-door luxury coupé in alpine green
- characteristic rims (Alpina Classic design)
- Exhaust system with four tailpipes integrated into the rear apron
- indicated diffuser in the middle
- small spoiler lip on the trunk hood
- Drive from the B5 and B7 (V8 biturbo with 621 PS and 800 Newton meters of torque)
- ZF Switch-Tronic (eight-speed automatic)
- All-wheel drive as standard
- under 3,5 seconds from 0 to 100 km / h
- Top speed over 300 km / h
You want to watch more videos? Then click here. for the complete overview or just click in the following posts. In each one you will find at least one video. Surely this is exactly the right topic for you.
BMW Alpina B8 Gran Coupe G16
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new about this post, and of course also to all other contributions.