Reading time <1 minute
News from the team around ModBargains. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of ModBargains is a modified BMW M3 E46 with a classic straight six and 343 hp. After the installation of a BC sports suspension and a set of new Sportline CS16 alloy wheels, the car looks just as discreet as the one recently introduced BMW E46 330Cithat carries the same set of wheels. We already know a few details about tuning the BMW M3 E46. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
These are the details we know:
- darkened windows at the back
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- BC BR Series coilover kit
- Megan Racing Axle-Back sport exhaust (titanium look)
- Carbon Air Intake by Dinan
- 66-SMD LED Angel Eyes
- Sportline CS16 alloy wheels in an estimated 18-19 inch
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.