Forget the "normal"ABT Sportsline Audi A1 "40 TFSI" with 240 PS -> here comes the ABT Sportsline A1 "1of1" with +400 PS TT Cup engine and widebody made-to-measure suit. Daniel ABT has already announced the project in detail (we reported) and now the single piece is finally finished. And those who look at the A1 from the front must admit that the look of the of the new RS6 actually inferior in nothing. And even the dimensions are hardly less than the Spoilerwerk, the hood with Powerdome and of course the huge body kit let the petite A1 grow extremely. Almost nothing on the vehicle comes from the shelf of the series parts on the part of ABT Sportsline but everything was specially developed for the A1. This applies to the large spoiler lip and the air intakes in the front apron, the racing blades on the right and left and of course the free-standing fender flares that allow the A1 to grow 60 mm in width at the front.
Full wrap in black & red all around
This is then joined by the all-carbon bonnet with power dome and large air vents on both sides. And even small details like the new mirror caps contribute to the dynamic look. Next you wrapped the A1 in a so-called Polygon split full-foliation in red and black the quasi as an extension to the split optics of Jon Olsson RS6 from 2018 can be viewed. The shrill look is complemented with some accents in gold (spoiler lip, rims, lettering, etc.) and thus ensures that the A1 the eye-catcher for the upcoming Essen Motor Show (29.11 to 8.12.2019) will be. And the matt black ABT ERF forged wheels in 19 Zoll on the A1 are really successful. And as announced earlier, the wheel set has received an Aerofelgen design.
High-performance sports brake system
But this time the distinctive ring has not been placed “on” the rim but has been attached “behind” the spokes and also set in gold. The Michelin tires also got a printed red ring with Michelin lettering and the rim is rounded off with a sporty central locking look. And the wheel set also allows a look at the high-performance sports brake system with 6-piston calipers and perforated 370 mm brake discs. And so that the wheel and tire combination sits optimally in the wheel arch, a fully adjustable coilover kit has been installed that has not yet been finalized. The absolute highlight in the side view are in any case the no longer present rear doors. Without further ado, they made it disappear and conjured up a real hot hatch with two doors from the A1 Sportback. This way, the body kit at the rear comes into its own because there is no further gap.
the tail widens by 110 millimeters
Incidentally, by the way, the widenings in the back ensure an increase by a hefty 55 mm on each side. And that is sorely needed! Because only then achieved the huge S1 racing wings, for which even the factory-made roof wing had to be shortened, its full visual impact. There was also a newly designed rear diffuser with large fins, darkened taillights (legal?) And a befitting right / left sports exhaust system with carbon tailpipes. Under the hood is, as already mentioned, an Audi TT Cup engine, which was brought to something about 400 PS and according to Daniel Abt even has potential upwards. And finally there would be the unique interior equipment. The A1 with its tons of darkened discs at the front and the dark Makrolon discs at the back and inside also features tons of Alcantara, an elegant red seam and a lot of black piano lacquer.
Steering wheel from the Audi R8 & lots of Alcantara
There is also a flattened, padded racing steering wheel from the Audi R8 with overboost function, sporty bucket seats with a “one of one” badge and even a roll cage have been installed. The small details in the form of individual door sills with #AllTheWayAbt lettering or the gear lever with “da” logo complete the cabin appropriately. Daniel ABT points out in his video that work is still being carried out on the vehicle and, in particular, the chassis, the engine and some other small details are not yet in the final stage. Driving videos from the racetrack should also follow and as soon as that is the case you will of course be included in this post. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
(Photo / s + video: ABT Sportsline GmbH)
These are the details at a glance:
- Free-standing widebody kit (fender flares all around (front + 30 millimeters and rear + 55 millimeters per side), rear and front changed - aprons (front with sidewings / blades, rear with diffuser and blade), Rallycross S1 carbon rear wing, shortened roof spoiler, full carbon Bonnet with gills, air vents and power domes, side skirt attachments with carbon insert & sill swords)
- Conversion to two-door (door handles + door opening removed, darkened Makrolon rear windows, side windows slightly darkened)
- Stainless steel sports exhaust system right and left (round, carbon sheathing, straight pipe)
- ABT 19 inch EFR forged wheels (matte black with inner aerials) and Michelin Sport Cup2 tires (wider gauge)
- complete painting all around (including full wrapping in polygon split design in red and black)
- Motor swap (exchange) - Audi TT Cup engine with boost function and factory 310 PS to 340 PS & 400 NM (also installed in the S3)
- new intercooler from the Audi S3
- Control unit of the TT Cup
- new water cooler
- ABT performance increase is currently + 400 PS
- Sports seats in the front, rear seats removed, steering wheel exchanged (flattened padded racing steering wheel of the Audi R8 with overboost function), unnecessary panels partially removed, interior with black painted cage and new leather (Alcantara, leather, carbon, red stitching, etc.), black lacquered moldings, individual door sills with #AllTheWayAbt lettering, gear lever with "da" logo)
- Empty weight lower compared to the series
- Sports suspension (adjustable coilover suspension)
- Sport brake system front and rear (front 370mm, 6 pistons, perforated brake discs)
- darkened taillights
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from tuner ABT Sportsline GmbH we have a lot more cars, following a small excerpt:
ABT Sportsline Audi A1 "1of1" - 2019
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.