News from the team around ABT Sportsline GmbH. The latest creation that we encountered from the sacred halls of ABT Sportsline GmbH is a modified VW Touareg of the new generation. With tuning for the VW Touareg, the providers seem to be more reluctant, why actually? Except for Body kit from JE Design We are currently not aware of any other tuning setup for the fat Wolfsburg. We already know a few details about tuning the VW Touareg. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: ABT Sportsline GmbH)
These are the details we know:
- Sport exhaust system (further information is pending)
- Tuning for the 3.0 TDI using ABT Power "New Generation" from 262 PS / 193 kW and 580 Nm to a whopping 290 PS / 213 kW and 650 Nm
- Rear wing made of PUR plastic (polyurethane)
- Front grill topper
- various light alloy wheels (CR in 20 inches, DR in 22 inches, ER-C in 20 inches, different color finishes)
- Lowering springs (alternatively: ABT Level Control for the standard air suspension)
- High Performance Tires
- adapted valve caps with ABT logo
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.