Reading time 4 Minutes
The Team of RACE! South Africa a Sophisto Gray Metallic painted BMW i8 Coupe has snapped and extensively rebuilt. Of course we would like to share the pictures with you. The visual highlight of the conversion is of course the filigree ADV.1 Wheels Wheelset but also the discreet carbon body kit from the house Vorsteiner that only becomes apparent at second glance. But first we come to the wheelset. The forged rim ADV15R is fitted with the Track Speck SL Series, which, of course, convinces with its matt rim in BMW i Frozen Blue and the rim star in Gunmetal gray.
The exact dimensions are on the front axle 22 × 9 inches and the rear axle got befitting 22 × 10,5 Zöller missed. Equipped is the wheelset with Continental Sport Contact tires and thanks to subtle lowering (further details unfortunately unknown), the wheelset is also perfectly fitting and consistent in the wheel arch. And as already mentioned, there was also a carbon body kit from Vorsteiner. Specifically, it is the VR-E (V-RE) kit from the American manufacturer that gives the i8 a subtle front splitter, a rear diffuser and a distinctive rear spoiler.
RACE! South Africa has also provided accents on the bonnet and the roof with matt black 3M film and also the rear window has darkened. It does not take more than we find and apparently that's what the tuner RACE does! seen that way. More details are currently not available for the i8 from Johannesburg in South Africa. If we receive timely information on other changes not mentioned before, there is of course as always an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
(Photos: RACE! South Africa)
These are the changes to the BMW i8:
- Vorsteiner VR-E (V-RE) carbon body kit (front splitter, rear diffuser, side skirts, boot lid lip)
- ADV.1 Wheels alloy wheels (ADV15R Track Speck SL Series forged wheels, 22 × 9 and 22 × 10,5 inches, Matte Gunmetal rim star and Polished Matte Blue finish)
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted rear window (3M film)
- Foil hood and roof (3M film)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And also from the tuner RACE! South Africa we have other vehicles, the following is a small extract:
ADV.1 Wheels & Vorsteiner Bodykit
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.