Reading time <1 minute
News from the team around the proud owner of this heavily tuned SUV from overseas. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of the unfortunately unknown tuner is a modified Toyota Harrier. This is the first series from the late 90s and is, so to speak, the great-grandson of the Rowen International Toyota Harrier. We already know a few details about tuning the Toyota Harrier. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: hawknpoke.com / RICKY RACHMADI)
These are the details we know about the Toyota Harrier:
- Front panel of Vertex ISM
- Exclusive Zeus V2 side skirts and rear end
- Gialla front grill
- Forest side mirror covers
- Modular Forged Design 24 inch x 9.5-10 forged wheels (brushed)
- Air Runner Suspension (Air Suspension)
- Alpine speakers + H701 PXA processor
- Fabulous acoustic FA5 6 inch
- Fabulous acoustic FA1 subwoofer 9inch
- 2 x 3 channel power amplifier
- Brax fuse
- Sports exhaust system
- complete trunk extension
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.