The team around the tuner Zender has set up a new project. This time the exotic and rare Alfa Romeo 4C was tuned, which with the new options appears much more exciting and individual than the production model and will certainly trigger a lot of feedback from potential buyers. After we got the Romeo Ferraris Srl - Alfa Romeo 4C and also the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Quadrifoglio Verde by X-Tomi Design as virtual studies could show we are very happy now to be able to present something real. A few details for tuning the Alfa Romeo 4C are already known to us. We have listed what we have learned in a small summary below for you.
That's us known More deets:
- darkened windows
- Bumper with two front splitters (right and left & enlarged air inlets)
- Carbon exterior mirrors
- side skirts
- additional air inlets on the sides
- new tailpipes
- Rear bumper
- new black alloy wheels in an estimated 19 inches
That's us unknown More deets:
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, - Info is pending)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.