Today we present you a tuned Alfa Romeo Spider with strong 3.0 V6 six-cylinder. The car has not been refined by any special tuning team but is as far as we know by a private tuning enthusiast named Klaus on the legs (or better wheels) has been put the tuning parts of several providers in connection with a lot of personal taste and many hours of time used. After we have some Alfa Romeo 4C, MiTo or Alfa Romeo Giulietta We are pleased to present the first Alfa Romeo Spider model 916 (built by 1994-2005).
Personally, I like these tuning conversions always best because such a car was usually much more individually refined than is the case with a car, with a tuning program from just one provider. We already know a few details about the tuning and the built-in parts of the Alfa Romeo Spyder 3.0 V6. What we have learned, we have listed below for you in a summary. Ps. Even more privately tuned vehicles can be found in ours Selfmade category!
(Photos: Klaus Knecht)
These are the details of the vehicle:
- Bj. 1998
- 3L 6 cylinder engine
- Tuning Parts Part's by JMS
- various changes to the front (bumpers, complete front from one piece, etc.)
- several sets of wheels over the years
- everything in body color
- Bonnet with air intake
- Interior completely revised (new leather etc.)
- new sound system (currently in progress)
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, - Info is pending)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- 4 pipe sports exhaust system
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.