Reading time 2 Minutes
The team around tuner Kuhl Racing has just released a new project. As a basis, a Nissan GT-R was considered. After the tuning cure that allowed the car to endure, the Nissan GT-R is now much more exciting and individual than the production version therefore and will be officially presented for the upcoming Sema Auto Show 2015. Visually, the whole is based on the already known Nissan GT-R widebody kit we already introduced you in July. If you're also the proud owner of a Nissan GT-R, Kuhl Racing is likely to be an interesting starting point when it comes to setting the car apart from the crowd. As for the changes made to the Nissan GT-R, we have already learned the first details. What we know we have listed as always below for you in a summary. But if you find any other changes that we have not listed, just use the comment box and let us know.
(Photos: Kuhl Racing)
These are the details of the vehicle:
- Complete body kit (new front and rear bumpers, new fenders and side skirts, front section widened by 50mm per side, rear 70mm per side, gooseneck GT rear wing, large diffuser)
- Emotion CR2P 20-inch alloy wheels
- Air suspension system (Airride)
- complete painting in metallic red
- Lowering (air suspension system (Airride)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- golden calipers
We also have a video for the chrome Nissan GT-R from the gallery online.
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.