The team around the tuner Hamann Motorsport has just published a new project. A noble Aston Martin Vantage like the one presented yesterday came into consideration as the basis BMW E60 5er among other things with a sentence Edition Race "ANODIZED" aluminum rims. In addition to the wheelset, Hamann has developed a complete body kit and various interior accessories that make the Aston even more exclusive than it is from the factory. After the tuning cure that the car was allowed to endure, the Aston is now much more exciting and individual than the production version. Anyone who, besides James Bond, is also the proud owner of an Aston Martin Vantage should be an interesting starting point for Hamann Motorsport when it comes to making the car stand out from the crowd. As for the changes made to the Aston Martin Vantage, we have already learned the first details. As always, we have listed what we know below for you in a summary. But if you discover any other changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: Hamann Motorsport)
Here are the details of the Aston Martin Vantage:
- Hamann Motorsport Carbon Bodykit (optional air vent for the roof, front spoiler two-piece, front bumper, side skirts, three-part diffuser, rear spoiler)
- EDITION RACE "ANODIZED" in 9,0j x 21 inches
- Lowering (sport springs -20mm)
- HAMANN PEDAL SET, floor mats, LED LASER DOOR lighting with Hamann logo
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- HAMANN HIGH-PERFORMANCE CATALYSTS
- HAMANN REAR SILENCER 2-PIPE (In V2A stainless steel with one round stainless steel end pipe each (left & right) Ø 63,5mm, approx. 15 kW / 20 PS more power)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.