today we introduce you to a tuned Audi A4 B7 sedan. The car was not refined by a special tuning team but, to our knowledge, was set up by a private tuning enthusiast named Ryan Topken (or better wheels) who used tuning parts from several suppliers. Personally, I always like these tuning conversions best, because such a car was usually refined much more individually than a car with a tuning program from only one provider. We already know a few details about the tuning and the parts installed on the Audi A4 B7. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a summary.
Ps. Even more privately tuned vehicles can be found in ours Selfmade category!
(Photos: Ryan Topken)
These are the known changes to the car:
- Audi S4 Parts (bumpers, bi-xenon facelift headlights, exterior mirror caps, etc.)
- KMD tuning high performance petrol injection pump
- Revo Stage 2 + Tune Software Update
- Milltek complete exhaust system
- ST suspension coilover suspension
- Cupra Lip
- 8,5 x 18 inch TSW alloy wheels
- Interior rebuilt on LED
- Aluminum gear knob by BFI
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos about this car will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course inform you and put the new data online.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.