After the recently presented Steel Chrome Matt Camaro, The "MK7 BIG BANG" or even that Errone R32 it goes without exception crazy with SchwabenFolia-CarWrapping.de, The folder out Bissingen on the Teck (Baden-Württemberg) posted an A6 C7 Avant on its timeline two days ago that has been given a foil that has once again sprung from the hand of MTCHBX. The gray paint is joined by a lot of dark gray and yellow accents that ensure an unmistakable look. It was a good decision not to provide the entire vehicle with the samples, but only parts of the body.
⚠ Audi A6 C7 Avant in TWO TONE DESIGN ⚠
Apart from the eye-catching foiling all around, the brake calipers were painted red and it also looks like the A6 is a few millimeters lower. Otherwise nothing has apparently been changed so we leave you alone with the pictures at this point. 🙂 But if we do get some information about important changes, there is of course an update for this post. You will be informed about the update if you have ours Feed subscribe to. We hope you enjoy watching.
The details of the changes to the Audi A6 C7 Avant:
- possible lowering (sport springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - with standard air suspension possibly by adjusting the electronics - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted rear windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
- TWO TONE DESIGN foliation (dark gray / yellow)
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And we also have some other vehicles from SchwabenFolia-CarWrapping.de, the following is a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.