The Audi A6 C7 (internal type designation 4G) is still one of the most stylish vehicles on the market, and although it has been built since 2010, it seems unlikely that next year the C8 series will be added. Only in the interior have Mercedes-Benz W213 or BMW G30 but then the nose ahead and so it is only a logical consequence that the life cycle of the C7 is almost over. On the website of the tuner MC Customs from Miami we discovered a matt blue foiled (or painted) A6 that you absolutely must see. In addition to the plain outer skin, the C7 Limo got another set of 21 Zoll Avant Garde Wheels alloy wheels (Type M510 -> we know from one, for example F30 od. A7) with their surface in Matte Antique Bronze form an elegant contrast to the paint and thanks to a lowering also sit optimally in the wheel arch.
But these changes alone do not make up the project. The mint green painted brake calipers and also the mint green S6 emblem in the front grille are definitely noticeable. In addition, there was a discreet spoiler lip on the trunk lid and a set of black LED taillights were installed. The exterior mirrors and the Audi emblems in black, which are optically seamlessly integrated into the overall package, also create a subtle contrast. Apart from the changes mentioned, nothing seems to have been changed so we leave you alone with the pictures at this point. 🙂 If we do get some information about important changes, there is of course an update for this post. You will be informed about the update when you get ours Feed subscribed. We hope you enjoy watching.
(Photo: William Stern Photography / MC Customs)
The details of the changes to the Audi A6 S6 C7 sedan:
- matt blue paint / foiling all around
- Brake calipers in mint green
- darkened taillights
- Spoiler lip on the boot lid
- Audi emblem front & back in black
- 21 Zoll Avant Garde Wheels Alloy Wheels (Color: Matte Antique Bronze, Type M510)
- Exterior mirror glossy black
- S6 emblem in front in mint green
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And we also have a few other vehicles from MC Customs, the following is a small extract:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.