If you look at that Audi Q8 with Prior Design PDQ8XL widebody kit So you quickly realize that the conversion from Kamp-Lintfort is difficult to top. We tried anyway - at least virtually. The result is called the Audi RS Q8 widebody coupe! The Ingolstadt SUV coupé has now become a real coupé. To do this, we made the rear doors disappear completely and lengthened the front doors accordingly. In reality, this would mean that the B-pillar would have to be relocated, specially made windows would be needed and of course the interior would also have to be adapted. Not to mention the stability of the whole vehicle. An almost impossible undertaking. And if you look closely, you will see covers for the side windows with open slats on the right and left, which of course shovel air into the cabin for no reason.
Audi RS Q8 widebody coupe
Here we have installed the engine. We decided for the ten-cylinder from the Audi R8 V10 Performance 5.2 FSI, which already brings a proud 620 PS & 580 NM from the factory. Not enough for us, however. Who the cars from Underground racing knows, knows that far over 1.000 PS using BiTurbo conversion no problem at all. That's why we gave the R8 a bi-turbo kit that boosts performance to 1.200 PS. Real is likely for the RS Q8 an acceleration of below 3 seconds to 100 km / h result and the maximum speed would probably be well beyond the 340 km / h. You could couple the power basically to the 7-gear-S-tronic of the R8, which, however, would have to be significantly strengthened. And also on the body much has happened. Front there was a modified front bumper with huge splitter and a black grille with RS Q8 badge, black Audi rings and a red frame.
Successor to the Audi Sport quattro S1 Pikes Peak?
The bonnet with power dome and air vents is now only show due to the middle engine. Rounding out the visual impression from the front with black headlights and red inlay and the much widened fenders. The broadening contributes decisively to the enormous appearance and goes into huge side sills with wings in the area of the rear side walls. The highlight of the widening backs, however, are in any case the large air openings on the right and left, which are responsible for cooling the brake system and additional fresh air in the direction of the engine. And the rear is huge. Here there is a sporty aggressive diffuser for the apron with integrated tailpipes right and left and on the roof there was a fixed wing.
mega brutal is also the rear view
Small details like the completely darkened light strip, the distant wiper at the rear, the black Audi emblem or the red accents complete the rear view impressively. Of course worth mentioning is of course the wheelset. We opted here for Brada Forged TR-s rims, which in the 22 Zoll format complete the wheel arches consistently and precisely thanks to their extreme lowering. Again, we have set a red accent using Pinstripe. There were tire stickers with the logos of tuningblog.eu as well Adry53who was responsible for the implementation of the spectacular rendering. Many small accents like the completely darkened discs or the tuningblog.eu license plate complete our Audi RS Q8 widebody coupe with mid-engine. What do you think about the conversion?
Here are the details of the Audi RS Q8 widebody coupe:
- Audi RS Q8 widebody coupe (internal type designation 4M)
- RS optics all around
- darkened LED Laserlight headlights with inlay in red
- widened bumper with front spoiler and modified air intakes
- Fog lights removed
- black grille with RS Q8 emblem and black Audi emblem (red frame)
- Audi & Q8 emblem in black on the back
- Fender widening all around (integrated into the body)
- Bonnet with air vents and power domes
- rear doors removed, front doors extended accordingly
- Rear side windows with cover including slat optics
- Window frame, outside mirror etc. in black
- roof spoiler
- LED strip light darkened at the rear
- Sports exhaust system integrated into the new rear diffuser
- Brada Forged TR-s rims in 22 inch format (black with PinStripe in red)
- Tires with white tire stickers
- Lowering (special coilover suspension)
- Drive: Audi R8 V10 Performance 5.2 FSI with performance increase from 620 PS & 580 NM to 1.200 PS (bi-turbo conversion, chip tuning, sports exhaust system, carbon air intake system), conversion to mid-engine
- Acceleration in under 3 seconds to 100 km / h
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And we also have a lot more virtual vehicles, following a small excerpt:
Audi RS Q8 widebody coupe with mid-engine
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.