- Basis: 2008 Audi A4 2.0 TDI (B8) with front-wheel drive & manual transmission
- Conversion to the V8 Quattro (4,2-liter)
- Armstrix exhaust system
- Performance increase on 380 PS and 460 Newtonmeter torque
- 0 at 100 km / h in 5,5 seconds
- DTM Carbon Bodykit with front spoiler, Ducktail spoiler lip, rear diffuser, Canards, widebody fender widening all around (5 cm)
- AUDI S4 interior
- D2 Racing Sport Gold Airride Air Suspension
- RS front grille
- Teilfolierung in racing look all around
- AUDI TT RS brake system
- BcForged alloy wheels (two-piece, silver, central lock)
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tires with white lettering
You want to watch more videos? Then click here for the complete overview or just click in the following posts. In each one you will find at least one video. Surely this is exactly the right topic for you.
We are sure that we will receive a little more information and definitely new pictures and videos of the vehicle from above in the next few weeks. As soon as this is the case, we will of course add to the article and inform you about it.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.