Reading time 2 Minutes
It's been less than 20 minutes since we got you one of R1 motosport refined BMW M4 F82 Coupe in Frozen-Gray-Matt presented and raved about how chic the Vorsteiner V-FF 102 (Vff 102) aluminum rims in Candy Apple Red that are installed on them harmonize with the paintwork. As a shiny counterpart, the guys around the Supreme Power team from California are now presenting a BMW M3 F80 in gray (Grigio Telesto) which has been equipped with a variety of other tuning parts and, in my opinion, should not be inferior to the above variant . After the tuning cure, which includes a roaring AWE Tuning Non-Resonated sports exhaust system, a set of KW coil springs and some fashion carbon parts, the gray M3 is much more exciting, more individual and also more dynamic than the production version and leaves no one there Thoughts of excessive tuning arise. If you are thinking of buying a current M3 F80 in the future or already own one, the tuner Supreme Power is certainly an interesting starting point when it comes to differentiating the vehicle from the production model, at least in America (near Los Angeles). As far as the changes made to the optics or the technology are concerned, we have already learned the first details. As usual, we have listed what we know below in a summary. If you discover any further changes that we have not listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: Supreme Power)
These are the details of the BMW M3 F80:
- 2 Stage paint preparation
- AWE Tuning Non-Resonated Exhaust Sport Exhaust System with 90mm tailpipes in black
- BMW M Performance front lip & splitter
- Huber Optic Ceramic Tint lens tint (50% all around + 80% windshield)
- IND kidneys and gills in black
- IND nameplate emblem
- original black BMW rims (19 inch)
- KW coil springs (-1,2 inches at the front and 0,75 inches at the rear)
- Makes 15mm spacers in front
- Makes 12mm rear spacers quickly
- Fashion carbon M4 style rear spoiler
- Fashion Carbon Trophy R2 Diffuser
- Supreme Power side markers in body color
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.