There is hardly a more elegant and luxurious way to drive a coupe than with the British manufacturer's Bentley Continental GT Bentley Motors Limited. The second generation, which has been built since 2011, is particularly impressive with its optical power and yet breathtaking restraint. Nothing is more inappropriate than a flashy paint job or flashy aluminum rims, right? Actually, yes ... on the website of the rim label Vellano Forged Wheels yesterday we discovered a bright yellow GT that somehow proves the opposite. In addition to a subtle lowering, this Continental has also received a striking set of Vellano VJK Concave Alu's in 22 inches and a bright yellow paintwork in conjunction with carbon offset aerodynamic parts of a new body kit. The rims have a brushed face color surface and, as we think, fit perfectly with the rest of the vehicle, especially due to the rear area, which is painted in body color.
⚠ bright yellow on the Bentley? Why not ... ⚠
And the components of the body kit are also quite successful. A new front bumper with flaps indicated on the sides and small air openings, attachments for the side skirts and a new rear bumper including an integrated diffuser was installed here. The rear bumper also has air vents on the right and left, but these are significantly larger than those of the front. Other changes are darkened taillights, all-round tinted windows and of course the eye-catching paint (or is it a foil, or even a factory paint?) In yellow. If you only "hear" the changes mentioned above without seeing the pictures, you could understandably tend to expect a "tinkered" box. However, the pictures speak a completely different language because the luxurious coupé looks quite coherent and successful. Apart from the details just mentioned, apparently nothing was done on the GT so we leave you alone with the pictures at this point. 🙂 If we get some information about changes regarding the engine performance or the exact provider of the body kit, there is of course an update for this post. You will be informed about the update when you get ours Feed subscribed. We hope you enjoy watching.
(Photos: Vellano Forged Wheels)
The details of the changes to the Bentley Continental GT Coupe:
- Vellano VJK Concave Alloy Wheels in 22 Inch (Brushed Face Color surface, body color painted rear area)
- yellow paint (or foil)
- Body kit aerodynamic parts partly in carbon fiber (new front bumper with flaps and air openings indicated on the side, attachments for the side skirts, rear bumper including integrated diffuser & right & left air openings)
- darkened taillights
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, with standard air suspension possibly by adjusting the electronics - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And we also have a few other vehicles on Vellano Forged Wheels, following a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.