The British tuner Kahn Design (Chelsea Truck Company) has pre-buttoned the elegant Range Rover Velar. After having first little details for the British SUV presented there is now a particularly extensive upgrade. Kahn Design shows the Range Rover Velar P300 Pace Car! A project that comes with a complete carbon body kit, new alloy wheels and a completely refined interior. But let's start with the changes outside. Basically, one can say that the Velar certainly does not "need" any changes to the body, but the careful modifications on the part of Kahn Design show that they do no harm either. The tuner gives the apron of the Velar a filigree spoiler lip and on the right and left there are large attachments that extend into the area of the license plate holder.
Range Rover Velar P300 Pace Car
And the three-piece double-acting and seemingly freestanding grille was also made especially for the Velar and is installed in carbon fiber look. The highlight of the conversion are, in our opinion, but clearly the Radlaufverbreiterungen all around. They tie directly to the tops of the apron and give the car a much bullish appearance. In addition, one connects the widenings front and rear with elegant running boards and changes were of course also at the rear. The most striking is in any case, the Ducktail spoiler lip on the tailgate but also the large roof wing catches the eye. And in order to perfectly integrate the rear wheel arch extensions in the rear view, there were also small essays as a conclusion for the apron. The Velar has been wrapped in an elegant matte black and rounds off the changes to the body. And of course we would also like to leave the blacksmith's rims unmentioned.
23 inch forged wheels with low profile tires
In-house 23 Zoll RS Pace Car Alus with a surface in the dark bronze tone are perfectly installed in the wheel arch thanks to the discreet lowering. And the interior of this vehicle is also refined in the typical Kahn look. There was a completely new full leather interior with perforated and quilted herringbone leather and a refined steering wheel and a high-quality aluminum pedals. The cabin, which is completely covered in black, also displays many small details such as the emblems in the backrests or the leather-covered center armrest. If we receive timely information on other changes not mentioned before, there is of course as always an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
These are the details of the Kahn Design Range Rover Velar P300 Pace Car:
- Completely redesigned interior (front and rear seats with new leather heringbone herringbone look, door tops in nappa leather, armrests in nappa leather, dashboard with quilted and perforated leather, glove compartment & instrument housing in nappa leather, Kahn logos, steering wheel redesigned, etc.)
- 23 Inch RS Pace Car Alloy Wheels - (finish in dark bronze tone)
- Lowering (sports suspension or by lowering the air suspension - more information is not available)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion - more information is not available)
- Carbon widebody kit (front spoiler, roof spoiler, duck-tail spoiler lip, fender flares all around, attachments for the aprons right and left)
- Satin black finish & accents in rose color
- ventilated aluminum pedals
- new door sills made of stainless steel
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Kahn Design (Chelsea Truck Company), we have a lot more cars, following a small excerpt:
Kahn Design Range Rover Velar P300 Pace Car
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.