today we introduce you to a tuned BMW 3er F30. The car was not refined by a special tuning team but, as far as we know, was set up by a private tuning enthusiast named Adrianus (or better wheels) who used tuning parts from several providers. Personally, I always like these tuning conversions best, because such a car was usually refined much more individually than a car with a tuning program from only one provider. We already know a few details about the tuning and the parts installed on the BMW 3 Series F30. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a summary.
Ps. Even more privately tuned vehicles can be found in ours Selfmade category!
(Photos and technical details: Hawknpoke)
These are the known changes to the car:
- darkened windows all around
- Wagner tuning radiator
- Grupp M suction
- iPE sports exhaust system
- Volk Racing G25 19 inch color: BBS diamond black and KW purple
- Yokohama Advan DB 245 / 35 / 19 front and 275 / 30 / 19 rear
- Auto Tecknic strut bar
- Aragosta Type S coilover suspension
- AP Racing 370mm 6 piston front brake system
- AP Racing 360mm 4 piston brake system front
- M Performance interior trim
- BMW Performance seats
- M Performance steering wheel with display
- Schroth Racing 4 Point Belts
- M Sport body kit and carbon parts
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos about this car will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course inform you and put the new data online.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.