Reading time <1 minute
News from the team around ModBargains. The latest creation from the hallowed halls of ModBargains encountered a modified BMW 428I F36 GRANCOUPE. After this Ford Fiesta ST, whom I introduced you this morning, it was now a Bavarian's turn. We already know a few details about tuning the BMW 428I F36 GRANCOUPE. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Nick Gregson)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (Airride suspension, sport springs, coil springs or coilover !?)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- Forgestar Wheels alloy wheels 19in F14 in 19 × 8,5 SZolls in front and 19 x 10inches in the back
- Falken tires 245 / 35-19 and 275 / 30-19
- BC coilover kit
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.