Can you still remember that? BMW 435i F32 Coupe on 19 inch Avant Garde M410 rims recall? We presented the elegant coupé in mid-February and today there are new pictures showing the Munich-based company on other aluminum rims. On the Avant Garde Wheels website we have now discovered the 4 Series with a set of M632 rims that have a slightly more beefy design. The exact dimensions of the rims are unfortunately not known to us, but it could well be that this time it is 20 inch. The surface of the rims is copper-colored (Custom Copper) and optically, as a contrast, goes very well with the rest, as we think.
⚠Avant Guard Wheels M632⚠
Apart from the new wheelset, the 435i has retained its other modifications. Even then, a striking front spoiler and a lot of other carbon aerodynamic parts was installed. The significant lowering and the completely tinted windows were already seen in February. But if we still have some information about further changes, there is of course an update for this post. About the update you will be informed if yours Feed subscribe to. We hope you enjoy watching.
(Photos: Avant Garde Wheels)
The details of the changes to the BMW 435i Coupe:
- Avant Garde Wheels M632 wheelset (Custom Copper)
- Carbon accessories (side skirts, spoiler lip on the boot lid, diffuser, air intakes in the front bumper, spoiler lip)
- black kidneys & gills
- Sport exhaust with four tailpipes in the style of the M4
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- painted side markings
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also with Avant Garde Wheels we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.