BMW is offering just in time for the market launch of the new BMW 5 Series, the BMW M5 (combined fuel consumption: 10,6 - 10,5 l / 100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 242 - 239 g / km *) and the BMW M5 Competition (fuel consumption combined: 10,6 - 10,5 l / 100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 242 - 239 g / km *) in July 2020 also an extensive range of BMW M Performance Parts for the new models. The accessories, developed with the extensive know-how of BMW M GmbH, set sporty accents in design, driving dynamics and performance and even sharpen the particularly sporty character of the two high-performance sedans BMW M5 and BMW M5 Competition. In the best tradition, all components are matched to each other and to the specific character of the model and, in addition to the sporty look, also meet functional requirements in terms of lightweight construction and aerodynamics. The majority of the M Performance Parts for the BMW 5 Series are available directly from the market launch of the new models.
High quality exterior parts made of carbon.
Numerous BMW M Performance Parts made of high-quality carbon in the BMW 5 Series make BMW's motorsport DNA visible at every moment, even off the racetrack. The M Performance front attachments on both sides and the M Performance front splitter made of high-quality material ensure a sporty look on the front. In addition to a variant of the kidney frame in high-gloss black, the M Performance front grille is also available in a carbon version. The M Performance wing mirror caps, the M Performance Air Breather on the front fenders and the M Performance side skirts are also made from this high-quality material. The M Performance carbon rear spoiler and the M Performance Pro Carbon rear spoiler are available for the saloons, and the M Performance carbon rear diffuser ensures a sporty rear end.
M Performance steering wheel and carbon parts
The M Performance steering wheel ensures a particularly intensive connection between driver and vehicle. With strikingly shaped Alcantara grip areas, large thumb rests and special relining, it guarantees the best grip and a direct steering feel at all times. A silver-gray, hand-sewn cross-stitch seam and the red 12 o'clock marking create a motorsport atmosphere together with the Alcantara. Instead of the standard leather-covered steering wheel cover, M Performance steering wheel covers in carbon / leather or carbon / Alcantara are optionally available. In the M Performance steering wheel Pro, which is available exclusively for the BMW M5 and BMW M5 Competition, the bezel is in high-gloss polished carbon and Alcantara, with M Performance lettering on the lower clasp. The 12 o'clock marking is in motorsport blue, the decorative stitching in three colors in the BMW M colors. The M Performance carbon shift paddles can also be ordered for the other steering wheels. The M Performance gear selector switch covers in carbon are reserved for the BMW M5 and the BMW M5 Competition.
M Performance sports suspension for the M5 models.
The exceptional driving dynamics of the BMW M5 and the BMW M5 Competition can be further increased by the M Performance sports suspension without changing the damper setting. The coilover suspension allows a lowering between 5 and 20 millimeters, which leads to a lower center of gravity, reduced roll movements and higher cornering speeds. Optional M Performance sports brake pads provide appropriate deceleration values for the highest loads. The 5-inch M Performance forged wheel Y-spoke style 20 M Ferric gray matt is also exclusively intended for the two M863 models. This is produced in a complex forging and milling process and offers a unique, patented three-dimensional spoke geometry, a milled M Performance lettering and a colored M logo. Openings in the spokes reduce air congestion in the wheel, which means that less power is required to displace the air at higher speeds. Alloy wheels up to the 5-inch M Performance multi-spoke 20 M Bicolor forged wheel are available for the BMW 732 Series, and the range also includes M Performance exhaust systems for diesel engines.
M Performance also outside the vehicle.
With special accessories, owners of a BMW 5 Series can also show off their sporty style away from their vehicle. The M Performance key case Alcantara / Carbon also uses the high-quality materials known from motorsport and is an eye-catcher as a daily companion. The M Performance tire bags in the typical M design are recommended for storage and transport of an additional set of wheels. For the two M5 models, the precisely fitting, breathable and machine-washable M Performance Indoor Car Cover is available with a soft interior that is gentle on the paintwork, as well as printed design elements such as the BMW kidney grille and a large “M” on the roof.
BMW M Performance Parts for BMW 5 Series, BMW M5 and M5 Competition:
- M Performance carbon front attachment, left / right
- M Performance front splitter carbon
- M Performance front grille in carbon or black high-gloss
- M Performance Air Breather Carbon left / right
- M Performance exterior mirror cap carbon left / right
- M Performance carbon side skirts left / right
- M Performance accent stripes black / silver (not M5 / M5 Competition)
- M5 / M5 Competition exclusive: M Performance film motorsport stripes
- M Performance side skirts left / right
- M Performance rear bumper trim, high-gloss black
- M Performance rear diffuser carbon
- M Performance rear diffuser matt black
- M Performance rear spoiler Pro Carbon (only for sedan)
- M Performance carbon rear spoiler (only for sedan)
- M Performance rear spoiler matt black (only for sedan)
- M Performance carbon fiber tailpipe trims (selected models)
- M Performance tailpipe trims, chrome (selected models)
- M Performance tank cap, carbon
- M Performance steering wheel
- M Performance steering wheel cover carbon / Alcantara or carbon / leather
- M Performance shift paddles carbon
- M5 / M5 Competition exclusive: M Performance Steering Wheel Pro
- M5 / M5 Competition exclusive: M Performance - gear selector switch covers carbon
- M Performance stainless steel pedals and footrest
- M Performance doormat
- Drive, driving dynamics and wheels:
- M Performance 19 ″ brake system
- M5 / M5 Competition exclusive: M Performance sport brake pads
- M5 / M5 Competition exclusive: M Performance sports suspension
- M Performance exhaust system diesel not M5 / M5 Competition)
- M5 / M5 Competition exclusive: M Performance engine cover carbon extension kit
- 19 ″ M Performance forged wheel double spoke 786 M Jet Black matt, summer and winter complete wheel set (not M5 / M5 Competition)
- 20 ″ M Performance forged wheel double spoke 669 M Bicolor (Jet Black matt, gloss milled), complete summer wheel set (not M5 / M5 Competition)
- 20 ″ M Performance forged wheel double spoke 669 M orbit gray, summer complete wheel set (not M5 / M5 Competition)
- 20 ″ M Performance forged wheel multi-spoke 732 M Bicolor (Jet Black, gloss milled), summer complete wheel set (not M5 / M5 Competition)
- M5 / M5 Competition exclusive: 20 ″ M Performance forged wheel Y ‑ spoke 863 M Ferric gray matt, complete summer wheel set
- M Performance key pouch in Alcantara / Carbon
- M Performance tire bags
- M5 / M5 Competition exclusive: M Performance Indoor Car Cover
If we receive information on further accessories for the BMW 5er (G30) & M5 (F90) LCI in a timely manner, there is of course an update for this report. You will be informed of this if you simply use ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
Photos: M-GmbH (+ M Performance Parts)
Of course that had not been the case. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in the in-house BMW tuner as M-GmbH (M-Performance Parts)? Then the following excerpt is exactly the right thing.
BMW M Performance Parts BMW 5 Series
BMW M Performance Parts BMW M5, BMW M5 Competition (F90)
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is something new for this post and of course also to all other contributions.