today we introduce you to a tuned BMW E46 M3. The car was not refined by a special tuning team but, as far as we know, was set up (or better, wheels) by a private tuning enthusiast named Ivan Jacobo who used tuning parts from several suppliers. Personally, I always like these tuning conversions best, as such a car was usually refined much more individually than a car with a tuning program from just one provider. We already know a few details about the tuning and the parts installed on the BMW E46 M3. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a summary.
Ps. Even more privately tuned vehicles can be found in ours Selfmade category!
(Photos: Cody Gephart)
These are the known changes to the car:
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- Khoalty CSL carbon lip
- Vorsteiner Carbon CSL rear diffuser
- OEM LED lights
- Josh Avery Heck Splitter
- new side skirts with sidewings
- BC Racing coilover suspension
- SPC Performance arms (for the fall behind)
- Work Meister s1 3p wheels aluminum rims (18 × 9 and 18 × 12)
- Back seat removed
- Status Icon Racing carbon and suede racing seats
- Schroth belts
- Supersprint Race sports exhaust
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos about this car will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course inform you and put the new data online.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.