As claimed by one of the, from mid 2000 to summer 2006 built, BMW M3 (E46) with its high-revving 3,2-l-Reihensechszylinder engine (S54B32) would not be durable. On the website of the Californian tuner EAS (European Auto Source) yesterday we discovered a mystic blue painted M3 that has already run an incredible 210.000 miles (337.962km) and doesn't look like it. In addition to a set of 3 inch Volk Racing ZE18 rims, the M40 has also received a few other changes. As far as we know, there were Recaro - Sportster CS bucket seats, a status group - carbon front spoiler, a chic status group - CSL rear diffuser and lowering using ST suspensions - Speedtech chassis. Visually, the project falls through the bronze-colored rims, which we think go well with the rest. Apart from the modifications mentioned above, nothing seems to have changed on the E46 M3 so we leave you alone with the pictures at this point. 🙂 If we do get some information about important changes, there is of course an update for this post. You will be informed about the update when you get ours Feed subscribed. We hope you enjoy watching.
(Photos: EAS - European Auto Source)
The details of the changes to the BMW E46 M3 Coupe:
- Recaro - Sportster CS Reclining Seat
- Status group - carbon fiber front spoiler
- Status group - CSL Style rear diffuser
- Volk Racing - ZE40 alloy wheels in bronze colors (18 inches)
- Lowering (ST Suspensions - Speedtech sports suspension)
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from EAS we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.