News on the page about the Hamann Motorsport team. We discovered the following photos on the tuner's social media channel and just have to show them to you. You can see a tuned BMW 5 Series from the previous E60 series (built from 07 / 2003–05 / 2010) for which the tuner launched the built-in body kit a few years ago. Since we have not yet reported about the car, we would like to use the current pictures to inform you what Hamann offers for the "old" 5 Series. What we were able to find out and have recognized ourselves, we provide you in a small summary below. Should you discover any further changes, we would be happy if you let us know in the "comment box", we will of course include them in the post.
Ps. If you want to see even more converted vehicles from Hamann Motorsport, just click on the tuner name in the photo reference below!
(Photos: Hamann Motorsport)
These are the details of the BMW E60 5er:
- Hamann Motorsport Bodykit (front spoiler - also in carbon, on request complete front apron including 2 high beams, side skirts, rear apron end including diffuser, rear spoiler - on request twin rear spoiler, roof spoiler - also in carbon)
- various rims up to 22 inches (EDITION RACE "ANODIZED", ANNIVERSARY EVO, EDITION RACE "MATT BLACK", ANNIVERSARY EVO BLACK LINE, ANNIVERSARY EVO HYPER BLACK)
- Lowering (4 progressive suspension springs
Lowering VA approx. 30 mm / HA approx. 25 mm)
- various accessories for the interior (hand brake lever, aluminum pedals, floor mats, LED LASER DOOR MOUNTING LIGHT WITH HAMANN LOGO)
- performance increase for the M5 version - (V. Max. Cancellation, map optimization +30 PS / 26 kW & V / max 300 - 320 km / h, sports air filter)
- Hamann sports exhaust system 4 pipe
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.