Today we present you a tuned BMW E92 M3 Coupe with V8 power. As far as we know, the car has not been refined by a special tuning team, but has apparently been set up by a private tuning enthusiast (or rather wheels) who used tuning parts from several providers such as Liberty Walk or Rotiform. Personally, I always like these tuning conversions best because such a car was usually refined much more individually than a car with a tuning program from only one provider. At the moment we are still looking for new details about this car, in September 2013 we already had one for you BMW M3 E92 presented with Liberty Walk Bodykit, at that time the car came from EAS. At the moment we cannot say whether it is possibly the same vehicle equipped with a VT2-625 compressor system. The color seems to be different, but that can be deceiving based on the pictures. Unfortunately, we are hardly aware of any details about the tuning and the parts installed on the BMW E92 M3. What we were able to find out based on the pictures, we have listed below for you in a summary.
Ps. Even more privately tuned vehicles can be found in ours Selfmade category!
(Photos: Stance Works)
That's us known More deets:
- darkened windows
- black BMW kidneys
- bright green exterior mirrors
- Liberty Walk wide body kit (wider fenders with exposed screw connections all around, bumper attachments front and rear, large front splitter, new side skirts, large rear spoiler lip, rear diffuser)
- Rotiform aluminum wheels in black (unknown type and size, possibly 20 inches)
- Nitto tires
That's us unknown More deets:
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, - Info is pending)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos about this car will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course inform you and put the new data online.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.