The American tuner Vorsteiner recently brought the new rim model V-FF 108 onto the market and we have now discovered a Melbourne Red painted BMW F30 335i that is allowed to carry this wheel set. The elegant limousine was given the wheel set in the dimensions 18 × 8,5 inches on the front axle and 18 × 10 inches on the rear axle and the carbon graphite finish surface in particular looks absolutely successful. The combination with the bright paint could not be better and so even the layman immediately recognizes that these are aluminum rims from the accessories, but this combination has the necessary understatement that the 335i needs.
⚠ Vorsteiner V-FF 108 rims ⚠
Apart from the new aluminum rims, a subtle lowering was installed and also some parts from the optional BMW M Performance Parts accessories. The front bumper got a front spoiler made of carbon and the approaches for the side skirts were retrofitted. And there were also some changes at the rear because there is a discreet spoiler lip on the boot lid and a diffuser has been integrated into the bumper. Otherwise nothing else has apparently been changed on the 3 Series BMW so we leave you alone with the pictures at this point. 🙂 But if we do get some information about important changes, there is of course an update for this post. You will be informed about the update when you get ours Feed subscribe to. We hope you enjoy watching.
The details of the changes to the BMW F30 335i:
- Vorsteiner V-FF 108 rims (18 × 8,5 inch at the front axle and 18 × 10 inch rear, carbon graphite finish)
- BMW M Performance Parts front spoiler made of carbon, side skirts, spoiler lip, diffuser
- BMW emblem replaced by black emblem
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - more information is not available)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And we also have a few other vehicles on Vorsteiner rims, the following is a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.