Reading time 5 Minutes
Now it's a done deal - the BMW M2 Competition which was officially unveiled a few weeks ago. With the engine of the big brother M3 / M4 and optionally a lot M performance accessories should the M2 on A45 AMG and RS3 Catch customers. Visually, however, this is only very discreet because apart from a few larger air intakes, newly designed kidneys or the optional 19-inch models, the changes are quite “clear”. That was probably what the owner (@goekhan_abi) thought of this M2 Coupe who gave his M2 an extremely fat widebody kit and thus the Competition visually dwarfed. But one thing in advance: Information on the provider of aerodynamic parts are currently not available.
A little bit reminds the body kit to the components of PSM DynamicHowever, the exposed glands and many areas of the basic shape do not really fit the Southern California tuner. The body kit consists of massive attachments for the four fenders (front + rear) and matching extensions for the bumper. As already mentioned, the components are fitted with exposed screw connections which, in combination with the light green paint finish (MINT DYNAMITE - possibly also foiling) is particularly noticeable due to the dark screwed connections.
Other changes to the body are a carbon lip on the front bumper, black kidneys and gills from the M-Performance program, a huge rear diffuser and an even larger, fixed and adjustable rear wing. You can hardly see the small spoiler lip on the tailgate which almost disappears in the shadow of the GT-style spoiler. Another highlight is of course the beautiful multi-part wheelset. The type ZP.FORGED 6 | was installed here by Z-Performance Wheels Super deep concave in the dimensions 20 inches. More precisely, it is 10,5 × 20 inches on the front axle with an ET-15 and the rear axle got a stately 12,5 × 20 inches with an ET11.
While the rim star is painted glossy black, the rim beds convince with a high-gloss polished surface. So that the wheel set sits perfectly in the wheel arch, a lowering must of course not be missing and here it was decided to use a coilover kit from KW Suspensions that was configured so that the wheels optimally fill the wheel arches. If we informed correctly, there was still a sports exhaust system from Remus and it is very likely that the performance screw of the six-cylinder turbo (N55) was also turned by means of chip tuning and other modifications. If we get specific details about this spectacular M2 widebody, there will of course, as always, be an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
These are the changes to the BMW F87 M2:
- Widebody kit (exposed glands, attachments for the four fenders (front + rear), matching extensions for the bumpers)
- light green paint (MINT DYNAMITE - possibly also foiling) carbon lip on the front bumper
- black kidneys & gills from the M-Performance program
- rear diffuser
- fixed and adjustable rear spoiler
- Spoiler lip on the tailgate
- Z-Performance Wheels Type ZP.FORGED 6 | Super Deep Concave rims (dimensions 10,5 × 20 inches ET-15 and 12,5 × 20 inches ET11, rim star glossy black with mirror polished rim beds)
- Lowering (KW coilover suspension)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- REMUS sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
Anm.d.Red. Following is the list of changes. Thanks to Gökhan Abi for that : )
- Foiling: CFD.de, pastel pistachio
- Rims: Z-Performance, ZP.Forged 6 Super Deep Concave 20 ″ (Brushed Black and Polish Lip)
- Tires: TOSCAR Rubber, TOYO Proxes Sport, 265 / 30 / 20 and 325 / 25 / 20
- Suspension: Lowtech Hilow
- Exhaust: REMUS, cat-back plant Cat: HJS, 300 cells
- Widebodykit: Zacoe Performance, 8-Teilig
- GFK rear spoiler: Zacoe Performance, Carbon
- Front lip: Zacoe Performance, Carbon
- Side skirts: Zacoe Performance, Carbon
- Diffuser: Zacoe Performance, Carbon 3 part
- Trailing Edge: Zacoe Performance, Carbon
- Mirror caps: Zacoe Performance, Carbon
- Interior: BMW M Performance, Carbon
- Steering wheel: BMW M Performance, Alcantara 2 with carbon trim and race display
- involvement: Z-Performance, Zacoe Performance, Toscar.eu, Lowtech, CFC.de, Remus, HJS, Dragon-import.ch, BMW MCH, Heidegger.li, GM sticker, CFD Switzerland
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also tuned BMW M2 we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
BMW F87 M2 with extreme widebody kit
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.