Shortly after the appearance of the BMW M2 F87 Coupé, the American tuner Vorsteiner presented its VRS Aero Kit for the sporty Munich-based driver, which consists of a carbon front spoiler, side skirts, a diffuser and a discreet rear spoiler. And now there is also a new set of wheels because Vorsteiner shows pictures of the VSF-001 forged rim on an F87 Coupé that has also received the aforementioned VRS body kit. The new Alu's are 19 × 9,5 inches at the front and 20 × 10,5 inches at the rear and have a surface in a brushed aluminum finish.
⚠ VRS Carbon Bodykit & VSF-001 Alu's⚠
Apart from the VRS body kit and the new aluminum rims, a set of black BMW M Performance Parts kidneys and gills was installed. Otherwise nothing else has apparently been changed on the M2 so we leave you alone with the pictures at this point. 🙂 But if we do get some information about important changes, there is of course an update for this post. You will be informed about the update if you have ours Feed subscribe to. We hope you enjoy watching.
The Vorsteiner aerodynamic kit for the BMW M2. Front spoiler, rear spoiler and rear diffuser made of the finest carbon. If you are interested, contact us! ATT Performance | ATT-Tec GmbHMail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTel .: +49 (0) 7222 405660
Posted by Vorsteiner Germany on Monday, 19. June 2017
The details of the changes to the BMW M2 F87 Coupe:
- Vorsteiner VRS Aero Kit (carbon front spoiler, side skirts, diffuser, rear spoiler)
- Vorsteiner forged wheels (type VSF-001, size 19 × 9,5 front inch and 20 × 10,5 rear, brushed aluminum finish)
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - more information is not available)
- black BMW M Performance Parts kidneys & gills
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And with Vorsteiner Parts we also have a few other vehicles, the following is a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.