Reading time 2 Minutes
Attention! There is a "Update " which contains new information (pictures, data, video). The new info you will find, specially marked, at the end of the article! Red again and again a BMW M3! After the last BMW M3 project in the form of the BMW E36 M3 from Turner Motorsport the tuning company has now made another M3 that shines in red again. This time, however, 3 model series further in the form of the current BMW M3 F80. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Turner Motorsport is this M3 with chic HRE 20 inch rims. We know more details about tuning the BMW M3 F80. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Turner Motorsport)
These are the details we know about the BMW M3 F80:
- HRE Flowform FF15 aluminum sheets in 20 x 9.0 inches at the front and 20 x 10 inches at the back, matt black surface (Tarmac)
- AWRON Integrated Performance System for F8x M3 / M4 (the product enables a variety of vehicle functions to be monitored and performance statistics such as 0-100 km / h, quarter-mile time and much more to be displayed. A highlight of the system is the opening and close the exhaust valves at the push of a button) The system also has this Compressor BMW M3 E92.
- unknown lowering
- M-Performance Parts on the cart (black gills, kidneys, splinters etc.)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
Update from "16.06.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX"
There is new information about the above mentioned vehicle which we can not withhold from you. Turner-Motorsport has missed the project Car a new intake system (Air Intake Kit):
- AFE inlet system (+ 46% better airflow flow)
- more power and torque
- reduced intake air temperature