The EAS team has definitely succeeded in trying to equip a cutting-edge vehicle with a set of aluminum rims that have a more classic design. We discovered this BMW M3 F80 on the tuner's website and of course we have to show it to you. In addition to a lowering using the KW Suspension HAS Kit (coil springs), the M3 has received a set of WORK Brombacher Alu's which have a particularly unique design with their three-part structure and classic look. The surface of the rim star is painted silver and the rim beds are highly polished and optically the whole thing goes extremely well with the white paintwork of the M3 as we find it.
⚠19 inches WORK Brombachers⚠
Apart from the new aluminum's and the lowering, the M3 got a few BMW M Performance Parts. These include the black kidneys and gills, a carbon rear diffuser and a subtle rear spoiler lip. In addition, there were iND Distribution side markings at the front, and so that the new rims fit perfectly in the wheel arch, Power Schnell Competition spacers in the dimensions 12mm at the front and 10mm at the rear were installed. If we get some information about other changes, there is of course an update for this post. You will be informed about the update when you get ours Feed subscribe to. We hope you enjoy watching.
(Photos: EAS - European Auto Source)
The details of the changes to the BMW M3 F80:
- BMW M Performance Parts kidneys & gills, carbon rear diffuser, rear spoiler
- iND distribution side markings in front
- WORK Brombacher Alloy Wheels in 19 Inch (3-Piece)
- Makes Fast Competition Spacers (12mm front and 10mm rear)
- Lowering (KW coil springs)
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And we also have a few other vehicles from EAS, the following is a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.