Reading time 4 Minutes
This BMW M4 coupe from the tuner ModBargains you just have to see. It's hard to believe how many changes you can do to a car that will NOT cause the result to be overcharged, foppish or even cheesy. The F82 Coupe has received an incredibly long list of modifications and, in particular, the changes to the body come from different suppliers and yet harmonize with each other. For example, an extensive Revozport carbon fiber body kit (2 × 2 Carbon Aero Kit) installed. Among other things, this brings to the body of the M4 distinctive Sidewings / Canards, a noble air duct for the front brake, new side skirts, a rear diffuser with lugs left and right and this was from RZ Performance GT rear wing. But there are also plenty of components from the BMW in-house M-Performance parts.
BMW M4 Coupe in Daytona Violet
For example, there are the black kidneys and gills, the aggressive front splitter, the carbon sill swords or the mirror covers for the rearview mirror. The visual highlight, in addition to the rear spoiler, are in any case the new forged wheels. One has decided for the manufacturer Forge Star and more specifically it is the type F14 Super Deep Concave in 20 inch format with MRG Titanium wheel studs filling the wheel arches. The alloy wheel is equipped with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires in the dimensions 265 and 285. And of course there would be the extreme lowering. Nothing else is installed like an airlift performance air suspension, which uses the 3P management system to radically lower the body in the direction of the road. Countless other details such as the Daytona violet varnished IND reflectors in front and behind or the Bayoptiks Vision headlamps complete the visual appearance absolutely impressively. And no less high quality is synonymous in the interior of the M4.
lots of carbon even in the interior
Here, too, most of them rely on Carbon M performance parts. For example, there would be the sports steering wheel, the gear lever or the red start / stop button and even the stainless steel pedals come from the in-house BMW tuner. And of course something has happened to the performance of the six-cylinder. Although we do not know the exact parameters here, the Evolution Racewerks charge tube, the Eventuri full carbon Air Intake, the Purple Reign Hex Stage 1 chip tuning and the M Performance titanium exhaust system with carbon tailpipes are sure to make a leap in performance clearly worry about 500 PS. If we receive timely information on other changes not mentioned before, there is of course as always an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
These are the details of the BMW M4 Coupe:
- Owner: Vince known as @GotChuckz on Instagram
- Paint in BMW Individual Daytona Violet
- Revozport carbon fiber body kit (2 × 2 carbon aero kit, sidewings / canards, intake ducts, air duct of the front brake, side skirts, rear diffuser with extensions on the left & right, RZ Performance GT spoiler wing)
- Lowering with airlift performance air suspension (AIRLIFT Performance struts front / rear, 3P management)
- Alloy wheels: Forgestar F14 Super Deep Concave (20 × 9,5 ET13 and 20 × 11 ET35, with MRG Titanium Stud Conversion Kit)
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires (265 / 30 / 20 and 285 / 30 / 20)
- M Performance parts (kidney, gills, front splitter, M Performance lower lip spoiler, sill swords, rocker panel decals, spoilers, mirror covers)
- M Performance titanium exhaust system with carbon tailpipes
- Bayoptik's vision headlights
- IND reflectors front and rear (in Daytona Violet)
- Interior with M performance parts (steering wheel, floor mats, carbon DCT gear lever, carbon gear lever cover, carbon parking brake handle with Alcantara bag, carbon & Alcantara armrest
Stainless steel pedals, red start / stop button)
- IND Custom Painted Engine Cover (Daytona Violet)
- polished charging tube by Evolution Racewerks
- Eventuri Full carbon air intake
- F8x carbon fiber strut
- Purple Reign Hex Stage 1 Chiptuning
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner ModBargains we have a lot more cars, following a small excerpt:
BMW M4 Coupe from tuner ModBargains
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.