News from the team around VF Engineering. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of VF Engineering is a modified BMW M4 F82. After this Audi R8 in matt black we finally see a new project of the tuning company from Anaheim in California (USA). We already know a few details about tuning the BMW M4 F82. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: VF Engineering)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (Airride suspension, sport springs, coil springs or coilover !?)
- two-tone design in Yas Marina blue and orange
- unknown to us Vorsteiner Wheels alloy wheels in black (estimated 20 inches, visually it could be the V-FF 103 as on this Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG be)
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- Performance increase using HEX TUNING control unit software (503 PS and 522 lb-ft torque)
In terms of performance, this M4 is quite similar with VF engineering performance enhancement
- 525 PS VF Engineering "Stage 2" engine tuning
- Moton Clubsport coilover kit
- AP Racing brake system
- Roll cage
- BBS rims
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.