So completely new is a Vorsteiner GTRS4 Bodykit on M4 on tuningblog not now (1-2-3-4), so we decided to only show you the pictures for the current vehicle from the Japanese tuner MACARS and not go into all the details again. The complete body kit made of carbon front bumper with integrated front splitter and sideflaps, carbon fiber front fenders (2 inches wider on each side) with air outlets, carbon aero side skirts, carbon rear parts on the right and left (3,5 inches on each side) was installed M4 grow enormously and a carbon rear bumper with integrated rear diffuser. And the wheel set also comes from Vorsteiner and ensures that the extremely flared fenders are optimally filled. The surface of the rims is copper-colored and quite dark and looks good with the rest as we find it.
⚠ fatter than 7er G11⚠
Apart from the extreme body kit and the new alloy wheels, there was also a sports exhaust system and we are sure that the Munich's performance did not remain untouched. At least the group M carbon intake including K&N air filter shows a small excerpt from the fact that the owner certainly does not want to be satisfied with the standard 431 PS. And a lot has also been done in the interior because from now on there are conspicuously green Recaro bucket seats that should give both the driver and the front passenger a much more firm hold than the standard seats. If we get some information about important changes, there is of course an update for this post. You will be informed about the update if you have ours Feed subscribed. We hope you enjoy watching.
(Photos: Macars - Japan)
The details of the changes to the BMW M4 F82 Coupe:
- BMW GTRS4 widebody kit (carbon front bumper with integrated front splitter and sideflaps, carbon fiber front fender 2 inch wider per side and with air outlets, carbon aero side skirts, carbon fiber rear parts right and left 3,5 inch wider per side, carbon rear bumper with integrated rear diffuser)
- Vorsteiner alloy wheels in 20 inches
- Pirelli PZero tires
- BMW M Performance Parts kidneys & gills
- Vörsteiner lettering
- Group M carbon intake including K&N air filter
- Recaro bucket seats
- Revised brake system with slotted brake discs front & rear
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And widebody conversions on the M4 are not uncommon, here we have a few other vehicles:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.