The American tuner Vorsteiner has slightly modified his GTS-V body kit for the BMW M4 F82. As a presentation vehicle was released yesterday a purple matte foil coupe to the high-quality aerodynamic parts has also received an in-house wheelset. But let's start with the body kit. The biggest difference here is the modified GTS-V spoiler lip front which is fitted to the standard M-Sport bumper. It reaches right and left can not be more beyond the complete bumper and looks a bit more discreet as the previous VRS lip. However, the differences are very marginal and the layman must certainly look twice.
It continues with optional GTS-V approaches for the side skirts, of course, come in the high-quality Sichtcarbon and also have small winglets in the rear. They skilfully continue the lines of the front spoiler and underline the dynamic side of the M4. And of course, there are also changes to the rear because here you built the already familiar VRS GTS carbon rear diffuser especially convinced with the striking and centrally located Finns.
Last but not least, the M4 also got the well-known VRS GTS rear wing, which is significantly higher than, for example, the standard rear spoiler of the M4 GTS. And as already mentioned, there was also a new wheel set and we have seen this several times. Installed is the ultralight Vorsteiner V-SF 001 forged rim which got a polished bronze finish on this car. The dimensions of the rims are at the front 20 × 9,5 inches and the rear axle carries wide 20 × 11 inches. Of course, a lowering is not missing so that the wheelset sits perfectly in the wheel well, this is unfortunately currently no information before us.
There is no information on purple matte sheeting, but we can say that in combination with the carbon parts and the black M-Performance kidney / gills and the carbon mirror caps, it is absolutely breathtaking. Other changes include front bumper panels, a black M4 emblem, full darkened windows and a sports exhaust system. Much more is due to the little information available to us not to say so that we leave it in the pictures. Of course, if we get new details, there is, as always, an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
These are the changes to the BMW M4:
- Vorsteiner GTS-V spoiler lip and extensions for the side skirts
- Vorsteiner VRS GTS carbon rear diffuser
- Vorsteiner VRS GTS rear wing
- Vorsteiner V-SF 001 forged wheels (Polished Bronze finish, dimensions front axle 20 × 9,5 inches and rear axle 20 × 11 inches)
- purple matt foiling all around
- M-Performance kidneys and gills + mirror caps
- Carbon covers for the front bumper
- black M4 emblem
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilovers, Airride air suspension - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And we also have a few other vehicles from Vorsteiner, the following is a small excerpt:
matt blue foiling & carbon body kit
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.