News from the team around Hamann Motorsport. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Hamann Motorsport is a modified BMW X6 M F86. A long time ago we got you the BMW X6 M F86 presented with Hamann Parts (23 inch Hamann Anniversary Evo rims, Hamann lowering springs). In our post we also pointed out that the tuner is already working on an increase in performance to over 600 PS and a sports exhaust system is also being developed. Both are now complete and the X6 comes with 640 PS, a sports exhaust system and a bonnet made entirely of carbon. We know a few details about tuning the BMW X6 M F86. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Hamann - Motorsport)
These are the details we know:
- darkened windows
- Visible carbon bonnet (also for the BMW X5 M)
- 40 millimeter wheel arch extensions
- 23 Custom "Anniversary Evo" Alloy Wheels (and more designs)
- 315 tire all around
- Lowering 45 millimeters (sports springs)
- four tailpipes made of carbon, stainless steel or ceramic
- Performance increase from 575 hp to 640 hp and 840 Newton meters of torque (between 2.200 and 5.000 rpm) - also for the BMW X5 M.
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.