News from a tuning company unknown to us from far away China. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of this tuner is a modified BMW 1er Series M Coupe. Visually, the car is definitely a number more powerful than, for example. the EAS BMW E82 1M Coupe. We know a few details about tuning the BMW 1 Series M Coupe. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
These are the details we know about the BMW 1er Series M Coupe:
- black kidneys
- darkened headlights
- darkened windows
- 19-20 inch alloy wheels (five double spokes, matt gold paint) and possibly racing tires (cup tires)
- Body kit with large front bumper, new side skirts and a powerful rear diffuser and a spoiler on the trunk lid
- Carbon winglets on each side
- yellow calipers
- the 1M Coupe was built only 6331 x (450 came to China)
- Sports exhaust system
- mirrored windows all around
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.